ABOUT THE PRODUCT
NWPP (Non-Woven Polypropylene) carrier bags have gained popularity and are considered an excellent carrier bag choice for several reasons. They are designed to be durable and reusable, able to withstand 100s of uses. They are waterproof, which is a must have attribute here in the UK climate.
They are incredibly durable and strong, able to carry heavy loads. They make fabulous shopping bags, mostly because they are also lightweight. The material has a lovely tight weave, making them a joy to print on to.
Digital full colour CMYK print or screen printing using pantone matching. The inks used are eco-friendly.
Our factory can print one or both faces of the bags and if there is a side gusset, we can print that too.
Popular sizes include 35cm wide x 15cm side gusset x 42cm high but as they are made to order, any size is possible.
The bags can be tailored to suit your exact needs and include extras such as:
MINIMUM ORDER (MOQ)
From 500 bags, although 1000 bags is a good price point to start at.
Our standard lead time is 18-20 weeks for the best prices although a fastrack service is possible for delivery within 6-8 weeks.
We carry a small range of NWPP carrier bags here in the UK to print on quickly, within 2 weeks. Its a super solution for those customers who need their bags in a hurry.
NWPP (Non-Woven Polypropylene) carrier bags have several environmental credentials :
1. Reusability: NWPP carrier bags are designed to be durable and reusable. They strong and can carry lots of weight!
2. Strength and load-bearing capacity: NWPP bags are known for their strength and ability to carry heavy loads. They make wonderful shopping bags.
3. Lightweight: Despite their robustness, NWPP bags are lightweight, which makes them easy to carry around and reduces the overall environmental impact in terms of transportation and logistics.
4. Recyclability: NWPP bags can be recycled in a standard plastics recepticle and what’s more we can include recycled content within the fabric, making the Recyclable AND Recycled.
5. Water-resistant: NWPP bags offer some level of water resistance, which helps protect the bag’s contents in case of light rain or accidental spills.
6. Customizable: NWPP bags can be easily customized with colourful complex artworks and due to the tight weave, intricate artworks look great on this fabric.
7. Reduced greenhouse gas emissions: Compared to some other types of bags, the production of NWPP bags generates relatively lower greenhouse gas emissions, contributing to a reduced carbon footprint.
8. Versatility: NWPP bags come in various shapes and sizes, including tote bags, shopping bags, and grocery bags, providing consumers with a wide range of options to suit their specific needs.
9. Potential for long-term cost savings: Though NWPP bags might be slightly more expensive upfront than single-use plastic bags, their reusability can result in long-term cost savings for both consumers and retailers.
All prices are calculated individually based upon your requirements.
We don’t have a price list.
However, as an example of pricing please see the illustration below.
W35cm + 15cm x H42cm
90gsm coloured NWPP (stock colour)
Short Cross stitched Loop Handles
Printed 1 colour 2 sides
500 bags = £1.20 each + vat (£600+vat)
1000 bags = 0.90 each + vat (£900+vat)